The Real Mitt Romney!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great Weather in Phoenix!

The sun goes higher and higher in the sky! February 11, 2012 and Spring is here in Phoenix.


This has been the worst winter in Phoenix I can remember. I sit at my desk by my computer typing with the office door open while the sun still streams in, warm and comforting.


I am glad that I am in Phoenix, Arizona, not Europe, Syria or Egypt.


But the nights and mornings are still cold.
I was just told by a great violist who heads the Downtown Chamber Series and who says he never heard of Carolyn Broe, another great violist who heads the Vivaldi String Ensemble, that a blog should be conversational, so I have decided to make this blog, which no one will ever read or see, conversational. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment